I am sitting here at the gate waiting to board my flight and was, of course, trying to think of all the things I had forgotten! So far, nothing important has revealed itself.
So, it has been a busy week.
- I identified the classes I am likely to want to attend. I also identified alternatives in case there were any that we’re over capacity.
- I signed up for the app which allows me to generate my own schedule. That is terrific!
- I signed up to be an official blogger. That will be a challenge to find time amongst all the events to write, but I am committed to do so.
- I printed out the syllabus for the classes I wanted to take. The syllabi are ver interesting. I want to look them all over. I do have a recommendation to the next planning committee: break this document down (perhaps by days). It is huge.
- Exchanged cell phone numbers with a person from my class who is also so going.
- I printed out the reports I have already drafted for the BCG certification. I thought those might be helpfulduring the workshop.
Well, they are calling my gate for boarding. I look forward to sharing my experienceswith you.