Mark your calendars! We are offering some great classes this fall semester (October-November) that you won’t want to miss. The registration window will open on 8 August and close on the 14th. If the class is oversubscribed we will use a lottery system to assign individuals to the course.
Here are the AppGen offerings for this fall. Click on any link to go to a description of the course:
- Advanced U.S. Military Records & Research: World War I , K.B. Barcomb
- Applied Genetic Genealogy, Leah Larkin, Ph.D.
- Foundations II: Focus on Improving Research Skills & Reporting, Lisa S. Gorrell, CG
- Lost and Overwhelmed by AncestryDNA – Sorting, Organizing and Using Results to Grow Your Family Tree, Mary Roddy, CG
- They Marched from Men to Boys-19th Century Military, Sandra Rumble
- Using Google Earth Pro To Enhance & Share Your Research, Marie Palmer
- Write As You Research! A Methodology for Efficient Report Writing, Jill Morelli, CG
Don’t forget to sign up for the AppGen Mailing List to get the latest news and reminders.